You are eager to write your letter but are not sure where to start? To kindle your thoughts and help you find the right words, we have curated for you a vivid collection of inspiring quotes, letters and images. A few of these wise lines are from letters that were written for and printed in our books of letters for special occasions. We invite you to browse through these quotes and draw some inspiration for your own letters…
BE SOMEBODY THAT MAKES EVERYBODY FEEL LIKE A SOMEBODY.~ From a FromABirdie.com book of letters
Getting to this respectable age needs some special thoughts like these:
- Wouldn’t it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes and come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller?
- Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We have not met yet!
- I don’t have grey hair; I have “wisdom highlights”
- I don’t trip over things, I just do random gravity checks
- If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees
- Of course I talk to myself – sometimes I need expert advice
~ From a FromABirdie.com book of lettersContinue reading “Inspiration for Your Letters”